- Collecting your personal information: We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or products.
- Additional collection: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
- Use: We may use your personal information to: provide you with services and information that you have requested; provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services; provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information; verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password; improve or update this website and our products; respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and personalize this website in accordance with your preferences.
- Third party websites: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
- Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. You may request access to your personal information that we (or our contractors) hold. Where you make any such request: we may ask you to put your request in writing; in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you (and we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you); we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision; where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
- For Entertainment Purposes Only: This website is for entertainment purposes only. Legally we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any divination due to so many variables involved, especially digitally. All guidance and advice you receive is subjective to what you do with it.
- GDPR Provisions: We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the performance of contractual obligations (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR). The processing of data is carried out in order to provide goods and services in the course of the performance of the contracts with our customers or the performance of pre-contractual measures that are provided upon request. The purposes of the processing primarily depend on the actual product (e.g. distribution of so
We also process personal data based on your consent (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR). If you give your consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose (e.g. disclosure of data to subcontractors, evaluation of license and payment data for marketing purposes, newsletters) the processing is considered lawful based on your given consent. Declarations of consent must be given freely. The declaration 20180524 Tarot Reading Daily Data Protection Notice.docx page 2 of 3 of consent must indicate the purpose of the processing of data. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw your consent at any time without having to provide reasons. The lawfulness of processing based on an effectively given consent remains unaffected until the time the consent has been withdrawn.
The processing of your personal data can also take place if this is necessary to realise the legitimate interests of Tarot Reading Daily (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR). Legitimate interests exist for example, if we assert a legal claim against you or we need to defend ourselves in a legal dispute. The processing of personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest shall not take place if there is an indication that the interest in the processing is overridden by your legitimate interest in that particular case. The existence of legitimate interests shall be assessed in each case of processing.
Within Tarot Reading Daily, your data may only be accessed by those who need this data to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. Service providers and vicarious agents can also receive data for this purpose. These are companies in the categories IT-services, logistics, debt collection, consulting as well as sales and marketing. We only pass on your personal data to third parties, if: • you have explicitly given your consent to this in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, • this is permitted by law and – in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR – necessary to process contracts we concluded with you, • in case there is a legal obligation to transfer personal data according to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and • the transfer pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not passing on your data.
We partially use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. They are bound by our instructions and controlled regularly. As far as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a country outside the European Union (so called third countries), we will provide information on the consequences of this fact beforehand. A transfer to third countries is carried out, as far as • this is required for the (partial) provision of the contractual performance (e.g. search queries with our software), or • you have given your consent. To the extent that this is necessary, your personal data is transferred to an IT-service provider in the United States or another third country in order to ensure the IT operations in compliance with the European data protection level.
- Information on your right to object in accordance with Article 21 GDPR
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning yourself which is based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR (processing on the basis of a balance of interests). In case you object we shall no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. In individual cases we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning yourself for such marketing purposes.
This Privacy Statement is currently valid and is dated as of May 2018. We reserve the right to adjust this Privacy Statement occasionally to make sure it always complies with the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the privacy statement, for example, if new services are introduced.