fbpx

A Christmas Message from Crystal

By December 25, 2018 Uncategorized

Merry Christmas Loves,

It’s time for love, are you ready?

When I pursue my highest vibration of love, I raise the vibration of all.

To live IN LOVE is the rarest, as most just exist.

The time has come for us to envision, to feel and to live as the light masses we are …

Love isn’t a reservoir that you use up, it’s like a natural well spring … the longer and further it flows, the stronger, deeper and clearer it becomes.

During this giant transition of realizing our inner sacredness and worth, know you’ll feel waves of loss.

Trust love. Even if you feel temporarily not enough, don’t settle for less.

Don’t settle for crumbs and instead honor yourself and choose a greater love within you.

Feed yourself the potent, alchemical, electrifying, wild, earth shaking, water whirling kind of love …

Your soul knows what is real authentic and true.

No matter what anyone else tries to convince you of, embodying truth will always feel different as your heart knows and you must believe in yourself. Gurus are dead and the savior is you.

This is a heart blown open time as we allow, release and invite the love that’s pure and true. Honor your feelings, insights … honor your truth. Honor the messages you are receiving right now and nurture you.

Let all the love that is being highlighted be seen and all the unlove being highlighted to be seen.

Let your heart allow and express love or pain. If there’s pain, there’s truth telling you to merge with love. Let love be, let love be felt.

Allow what’s not here anymore, what’s been taken or lost and what could have taken another turn to be just as it is. It’s an upgrade more than you know.

Trust what you can’t see, you are guided and more safe than you know. Feel and acknowledge what is, just as it is.

When you are ready, life will meet you and not a moment before. When you are ready to let go, what you can’t see will arrive.

Look back on all you have discovered and how far you have come in the past couple years. Keep loving. Keep spreading light. Keep elevating. Keep deepening.

The key is you, just as you are, knowing who you are.

There’s nothing more spiritually mature, sacred or powerful than you healing yourself and choosing love, quietly, even in the dark.

Trust that beauty and renewal is already here or on the way. When you are ready, Spirit and all of life meets you.

Lessons and situations show up from a new frequency and perspective, as you extract these golden drops.

This long earned victory is on approach, feel the beauty, love and the energy of regeneration around you.

Look back on how much you have grown just this last year alone and how much your growth opened new doors, even those you can’t see right now.

If you can’t see, you are still in the middle. Trust and feel and make steps.

We are all resetting and recalibrating. Rest. It’s not just you. This is time to trust your flow and honor it. Don’t force anything.

The two hardest tests on the path of Spirit is the patience to wait for the right moment and the heart to not have expectations or be disappointed with what we encounter. Your heart is in transition as you are in between worlds, so take your time.

Dance your heart open. Allow it to close and reopen, evolve and move to its next opening and depth.

Back to the beginning and end where all of life regenerates and renews. The heart has lead you into the past to heal as it leads you into the now. Go in to get out.

There is no higher magic or vibration than pure love on a soul-physical grounded level .. everything else is attachment, stories, illusions and distortions we tell ourselves keeping our hearts unfree, our souls dimmed.

If you want to know more love and you KNOW you are ready and it’s not happening – know that you must allow the armor of fear to be stripped from you, piece by piece, until you are naked before the world.

This is the process. Trust your unfolding as each layer of unlove is released as a new layer of light that you’ve birthed within and you will soon see in life around you.

Keep going my love. It’s time to celebrate and dance and feel more than “look” and judge. Your devotion and follow through is what allows the magick.

Honor yourself. Dance to you own drum and feel the rhythm of your journey.

Your unfoldment and timing is sacred and holy.

Trust the Universe is showing you exactly what you need to see – normally unseen – so that you can evolve instead of repeat.

The universe is with you, conspiring for you to love and awaken to love, every moment.

Crystal Aryana

About Crystal Aryana

Hi, my name is Crystal. Since an early age, I've felt a strange connection to the Universe, so I spent my entire life seeking out mentors and teachers to help me harness my gift. Since then, I've been reading tarot cards, channeling messages and healing bodies around the world. Thank you for visiting my website and I hope to join you along your journey <3

96 Comments

• joy says:

My Christmas was much better compared to the past.

with love
    Joy

• Maria says:

I could not say more than that your timing was so great. Though your email was for Christmas and I was able to read it many days after all that what you have written still bring positive effect. Thank you very much.
    More power and much love
    Maria

• Vannessa says:

Hi Crystal
    You are such a great well of inspiration. I look forward to every article from you. Thank you for your uplifting words.
    Love
    Vannessa

• Valeska Cicari says:

• J.E. says:

Crystal.
    Thank you for the awesome emails. You are always spot on in your messages. Keep the coming. I had the most wonderful Christmas with an amazing guy. I am looking forward to my New Year. I pray your Christmas was great and the New Year even better. Thanks again.

• Yvonne says:

Thank you Cristal. I had the best of time this holidays. I hope your new year will be as special as ever, just as special as you are. May the universe give you more, so that you can go on blessing others. Love and light. Yvonne

• Lila says:

Thank you so much for all the wonderful emails , AND THANK U FOR DELIVERING MY BREAKING NEWS THE BEST NEWS I GOT A TRUE ANGEL U ARE THANK U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Alan says:

Thankyou very much for the insights you have foreseen for me which seems to be excellent news and just what the doctor ordered.
    My world is changing & only for the better.
    Thankyou once again.
    Alan.

• dana says:

what a nice message,thank you on for the encouraging words and wisdom.

• What a heart warming encouraging supportive message . A 61 year old Twin flame in a 3 year separation I am alone and wait for the only one true love I have ever met , sitting alone and my heart in pain reading your beautiful message filled me with courage and hope

God bless you all

• Tea says:

Crystal, thank you so much! Your words make perfect sense to me. I will let love rule! Your a blessing!

• Tamaraanne says:

Thank you I really touch home…tamaraanne

• Call me I am waiting for your reply +231662490749

• Felicia Cammack says:

I thank you Crystal for your lovely email, it’s so up lifting. You have such a beautiful heart. Iam going to College, but I am having so muchproblems learning or taking exams. I go to college of nursing. I am having the worst luck trying to pass my exams. I don’t understand why? I am having so much problems trying to get double time, for my disability. Please tell me what is going on? Thank you so much, I wish you a Happy New Years !!!

• Elizabeth Mueller says:

You are wonderful. I read your emails when I receive them. I had a quiet and relaxing holiday. It is just my son and I now. Wishing you a Happy New Years.

• Tamara says:

My christmas holiday followed the exact pattern set by my dad 47 yts ago and the disfunction now encompasses my three adult children and therefore my 6 grandchildren. I am 47 middle aged when does the joy start and the nightmare end? Hope joy and happiness to all not just hru the holiday but thru 2019. Peace and love.

• Zainab says:

It was Awesome, thanks a lot.

• Betty says:

Hello Crystal,
    My Christmas this year was far different than any other before it. This year in May I lost my beloved “Kylee” my black lab, she was more a part of me than I ever knew and the loss of her devastated me as she did not go because she was old, she died because her liver stopped working. It was a very fast process, she went from a perfectly healthy 120# BEAUTIFUL SOUL to under 98# in 3 weeks time. I tried in vain everything to save her, EVERYTHING, but after spending every day at the vet office for a week and a half straight performing every test known, I knew there was nothing I could do and her vet knew it too. I lost my BEAUTIFUL GIRL… She was my angel from above and while I know I did right my heart aches still so much, I miss her every moment of every day. This was my first Christmas ever I really did not have the spirit for celebrating due to this loss. Last week however I received some information that did help somewhat, it seems that I am going to become a grandma for the very first time, my only son and his girl are pregnant, 10 weeks along, I am completely elated over this news. I have to say that my soul feels like this had to happen in order for me to even start to heal from my loss Like I said I am truly devastated by the loss of my Kylee. I had no idea just how much she helped me in my day to day life not just with the joy she brought me, but also the peace she gave me, I suffer from severe anxiety and use to take meds to control it, but right after I got her I stopped needing the meds and haven’t needed them for the 8 years she and I were together. I fear with the return of these attacks I will have to once again start taking them, but I am trying to control the attacks alone. So far I have been successful, I hope to continue on this path.
    I guess one can say while I suffered a loss I can never replace I also received something of value that also can and won’t be replaced and I believe with all my heart my higher power knew and knows I needed to see the beauty again that life provides us.
    So, no my Christmas was not filled with any of things I had before, smiles, and harmony and happiness were so far from reach for me, I did find a reason for celebration quietly in my minds shadows, and I feel blessed for all that I have had and do have.
    I do hope you and my fellow colleagues here on your site had all the joy of the magical season bestowed upon you and them.. As well as going into the new year these things follow beside you and them.

Blessings To All and You,
    Thank you for all you do, I am and always will be a loyal follower of yours,
    Betty

• MERLE Hatcher says:

I’m in a tough struggle. I have to live with financial difficulties and many other things. I pray for changes in my life and know it will come soon. I live check to check always not enough to get what i need. Disabled functioning according to it. Always wanting to travel no money to go any where. Always helping others and I’m empty. Yes I can wait but always waiting. I’m a Christian yes with open eyes, but have some strong opinions about alot of things. Strong and weak at the same time. I pray for financial change to help my family and self. I need a house really bad no income to afford it. Hurting right now waiting on the Lord. I’ve always been different and love my bible truths. I know there’s more and want to tape into it without negative outcomes. My heart is pure and misunderstood all the time. I’m high energy and can see and feel things in ppl. Lonely at heart just watching in protection of my family for foul play with everyone. No trust Just facts, love honesty, faithfulness, kindness, I can also be skeptical very very skeptical. I’m not afraid dont wanna get hurt or cause hurt. I need and push myself for prosperity but always there’s something blocking me and i know it. But don’t know what it is thats doing the blocking. Holidays are wonderful and blessed but I know love and sacrafice all to well. What i trust has no resources to properly provide. The struggle is real. I’m always smiling when it hurts and pray for better days. I’m lost a n found at the same time. Im disabled but can function enough to work pt to make ends meet. Im telling you this, for i know there is more truth out there. Always giving and when i ask never receive what is properly due me. So i cry in despair and pray for the best. Im not a materialistic person but pray one day for a time when i can travel, teach ppl through honesty and faithfulness. The world is a big but small place to see it all and help ppl as i journey thru it with love laughter and a pure heart is life eternal. Well that’s me and how i feel. I don’t do much the what
    I need to survive for my family I don’t like scammers or liars. Because I live for truth and honesty, trust and faithfulness. We’re all human but our priorities and morals come first as individuals. Thank you for reading my message. God bless you and I’m praying for prosperity in 2019. Im truly tired of living in the struggle.

• Elizabeth says:

I can totally relate to all of that including the disabled part. I am single, disabled mom. Raising my youngest. He is my only boy. He is 12. Good things are on the way. If I wasn’t such a threat to Satan I would not be under such attack. Read The Power of the Tongue by Charles Capps. And look into books on prayers that break spiritual bonds that hold us back. That is where I am and it is helping. Also, in book of Malachi, I believe it is, God asks us to test Him with tithing. I tithe my ten percent. I also tithe my NEED when I am in need of extra cash and, every time, my tithe is met by God’s provision. Try that, too. Most of all, read the Promises in the Word of God. He already knows the lies Satan is spreading. Don’t repeat those words. Repeat, out loud, God’s Words instead. There is Power, Power, Wonder Working Power in the Blood and in the Word. God’s blessings to all of us

• Ronald says:

ow I love this Expression of your points of Views
      This was written sooooo Well its Beautiful
      Like putting wh
      t is Wordlessly into Words. You
      re Extremely Gifted .
      Poetic. Please contact ron.dunston@yahoo.com
      Happy Holidays thank you

• Nikia Graves says:

Hi Crystal,
    My holiday was a very emotional one for me I’m not sure if that has anything to do with Jupiter being in my sign or not. But I’ve been an emotional mess. I had to take a break from seeing my Reiki clients to sort of re-center & refocus. I’m also on the verge of relocating to another state to further my career and I’m a bit anxious with all of that and last my romantic life is dormant. I feel bit of a mess. Saggie star Taurus moon Virgo rising and pisces descending.

• Michelle says:

I love your reading it’s so inspirational you know so much without even meeting me how to say thank you

• Mattie says:

That was Beautiful.it was like nothing i have ever read,it moved me inside,an i do LOVE, unconditional LOVE,it one of the most powerful forces i have ever experienced. Thank you so much an i Love you all passionately an intensely .

• I wanted to thank you for giving me hope for my love that I met 2 years ago and we did not even met yet. I just want to see him for the first time, because I am so much in love with him. Hope you will have a wonderful year. Denise

• Joenelyn Oliver Gustilo says:

Hello Crystal you are so nice and good. Thank you so much for your time, love and encouragement, and your prayers for me. I been always read your email for me and you given me strength to step forward whatever I am facing rigth now. Whatever difficulties I am facing and you are there always praying for me. Thanks so much for your love and encouragement. God bless you always. Happy holidays for you and to your family ok. J

• Jody says:

You are so kind to share these thoughts to enrich
    and lighten my heart. It is all we have in the end..LOVE…to share to build and treasure as a gift. If we receive what we are blessed to be able to give to others, it is even more fulfilling..our path is more enlightened to move in a direction of strength and peace.. The gift of Peace Patience and tolerance are what I wished and prayed for for this Christmas . A lovely day filled with the gift of time spent also . Thank you for your words of wisdom..

• Michelle Holloway says:

Hey Crystal ❣️
    Merry Christmas to you I had a lovely Christmas with my family and ex husband and his ex ex wife lol Thankfully we all still remain a tight family . I love reading your posts so thank you for sharing this particular one. I have so much love to give so whilst I don’t have a special man in my life my children and grandchildren get lots of love from me and I feel very blessed to be called mum and Granma . I am keeping an open heart for the coming New Year and just asking the Universe and my Guardian Angels to help me achieve what ever lies ahead ! I can’t wait to say goodbye to ,2018 as it has thrown to many curved balls at me and I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it through this year, but I have with the love and help of my beautiful family and friends ❣️❣️ So bring on 2019 with love and light . Love you girl so glad I found you Happy New Crystal ❣️❣️

• Deva Prema Chödrön says:

You are an amazing inspiration and a clear channel! I honor your path and am grateful to have found you here on the internet where there is so much going on that can distract and/or confuse people. Blessings to you in 2019, may all your dearest and deepest wishes come to be.

In Love and Light,
    Deva Prema Chödrön

• Liveinlove says:

Thanks for your uplifting and supportive message. Be blessed.

• Jozaida says:

Merry Xmas wishing you and your family the best love happiness and prosperity I am thankful for your words give me strength guidance and peace with myself your words does something to my soul you have an amazing gift your accuracy is in tuned with the universe and it is definitely felt Thankyou Krystal stay blessed

• Monica Loney says:

Thank you for your guidance and light your information is very informative and helpful. May many blessings be yours for the coming year.

• Joanne says:

Hey Crystal

I’m having a lovely Christmas, really enjoyed reading your blog .. felt every word and resonated with them too. Thanks for helping me through everything and making it all make sense!

Love and Light
    Joanne V

• Tammy says:

Thank you Crystal! Every time i read your blog, it completly resonates with me …thank you , thank you, thank you for being you!

• Merry Christmas Aryans and my holidays was okay. I am getting out of a marriage that has not been a union for awhile now. I am not in love with him anymore.

• Catherine says:

Thank you for your encouraging words. Every time I read your emails are get touched and tears will just flow. Not sure what it means but I’m grateful to be part of your mailing list . May your words inspire the whole world as we need this.

• Milana says:

• Vicki says:

Thank you for up lifted message. I needed to read that message to help me heal. Continue to send me soulful thoughts enjoy your holidays

• Lauren M DeCarlo says:

Seasons Greetings!
    Your Christmas message hit home, particularly the part about fear and self love!

• Judith says:

This is deep. Something to think about. The holidays have been peaceful and quite. Merry Christmas to to you too. Thank you.

• Kunti says:

You r wonderful I want to thank u. Merry Christmas to u.

• Kristen Mikael says:

Hi Crystal. Happy Christmas. Mine was hell. My ex is still controlling after so many years and he won’t go away and let me move on. I have so much love to give. I’m in love with a guy I have spoken to online on facebook for nearly 4 years. I don’t know if it’s real. How he feels. I think he is just too shy to open up to me…i don’t know but I am now taking time out to renew myself to heal and to it’s so hard to because my ex is a narcisist that’s terrorizing me and he’s controlling. I don’t want him around anymore. My life is hell.

Kristen.

• Annette says:

Thanks for your sincere approach to the unknowns making them to be known…You are an inspiration.Happy holidays to you and family

• RS says:

I absolutely love this & resonate with it so deeply thank you! I’ve really enjoyed your blogs, you’re very intuitive and spot on lovely ❤

• Veselina Todorova says:

Честита Коледа , Кристал! Бъди Благословена!

• Ingrid says:

Thank you Crystal I believe in you. I hope I will be happy one day as things are not so good for me but I am being patient happy Christmas.

• Gillin says:

I am so inspired by your beautiful flowing lines. . I m collecting your postings. You re a connector, a prophet, a mentor.
    AI wish you all good things for the new Year.

• Victoria says:

Hi Crystal
    Wow… this was I’ve been feeling and going threw. So thank you. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful blessed New Year

• robert says:

Merry Christmas and a fun filled new year with love Robert

• Hi Kesnee says:

Wow! That is very accurate! Thank you! Merry Christmas, or Happy Holudays! You choose!

• Mary says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Crystal. Thank you for all you do for so many. I am grateful to you and feel my belief in human kindness restored when I read your writings and your revelations on my behalf. Cheers.

• milko says:

Merry Christmas.

• Patricia Daniel says:

Hope you had a great Christmas enjoy your emails no no love just me .but I’m ok .sending you all the love and light along your way bless be

• Shauna says:

Merry Christmas Crystal! I hope you had a wonderful day! (Christina King), I couldn’t agree more. I’m still hovering with the clouds right now floating into the endless universe and beaming like a star, spreading light over the entire earth. My explanation may sound a little dramatic however this is truly how uplifted I feel when reading Crystal’s beautiful and loving words.
    Thanks as always Crystal! Your gifts make you a gift to us all!
    All my love,
    Shauna H.

• Joanna says:

Oh my I don’t even know where to begin I’m grateful we crossed paths you’ve been such great help . Thank you Crystal for your true loving giving inspiration

• Hi Crystal.. Thank you for the beautiful words on Love ..there is so much there that resonates with me both physically and spiritually and then both combine to breathe Oneness. Bless you for the wisdom you expound and your inner knowledge of the highest energy of the universe which is LOVE

• Anna says:

Merry Xmas to you Crystal . I appreciate it . Thank you for inspiration and sharing us your thoughts . God Bless

• Amanda says:

Merry Christmas words that were much needed today. Thank you ❤️

• Fredy Chiteta says:

Oh, I appreciate and Mary xmass to you too.

• My Christmas was wonderful, Thank you; for your Very nice and heart felt words. You have a way with words that feels like your a messenger sending notes and signs from up above. GOD Bless

• Ruchi says:

Hi Crystal ! Some how watever u write resonates with my timings in my life ! Love the way u articulate yur messages from the Universe! Lov lov and light

• Christina King says:

Thankyou for clearing up something for me, the past 2days, I’ve been feeling very excited but I don’t have any idea what or who I’m waiting for, I keep getting an uplifting feeling, like something wonderful is coming, but whatever the Universe has in mind for me, I shall be very grateful, I have never had this feeling before and I dont want it to ever end, this feeling lifts me so high, i cant explain it… .I’m just going to sit back and enjoy whatever the Universe has for me, but you have partly answered my curiosity….Thankyou xxx

• Kay Paretovich says:

Crystal, thank you for your wonderful messages, I wish you all the very best for the holiday season. You are a beacon in the darkness.
    Bright blessings
    Kay

• Robert says:

Wow thank you Crystal very nice letter.Merry Christmas LL to all !
    Love Robert

• Dorina says:

You are an Angel. Your light is brightening my soul everytime I receive your emails.
    Thank you for your inspiring emails.
    Be blessed
    With love
    Dorina

• Roger says:

Happy Holidays as well to you and others too. May 2019 bring more happiness to everyone including all beings

• Jane WoolwayJ says:

Crystal you are so tuned in your words reach out to me. This has been the first Christmas without my two important people my ex husband and Soul mate who died in February and my ex partner who I still love who has just met someone else after telling me he wanted to be i on his own. I had a bonding time with My son.

• Juanludd says:

I am in the process and feel what is coming.thanks for your support and force;Happy Christmas

• Mahamudun Nabi says:

Excellent and perfectly it. inside my position is right now of the same. I love everything in the earthly present almighty God and universe present me. I honestly feeling very happy and very lucky person in the World.

• Debbie says:

I’m so ready for Love it’s been 4 long years for me and I am not settling for anything less than what I want.

• Anita says:

Hope you had a good holiday. Holidays are tough since my soul mate is gone. I feel him every now and then. My extra sense I always had closed with his loss.

• Omgoodness I needed this msg.Thank you…all of it resonated with me.wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• My Christmas was ok had a rough one.. wish I was with the love of my life..

• Deborah Moon says:

That was very interesting..I needed to hear this..Ty for Sharing….Hope u had a wonderful Christmas..lol Debbie

• Roxanne says:

Hi and Merry Christmas to you. My holidays are very lonely this year as it’s first year without the man I thought was truly with me for 8 yrs and he recently left me for someone else. So your emails and words of wisdom have been much appreciated lately especially as they seem to fit what I need to be hearing at this time. Thank you and have a blessed new year.

• violeta says:

“Merry Christmas Maam Crystal” Your so lovable and your energy us so warm and loving.Thank you Maam Crystal Redpectfully Violeta

• Cindy Barber says:

Hope you had a truly Blessed Christmas and may the New Year be filled with more Love, Laughter and Joy for you and your loved ones!

• Jaye Allison says:

Thank you for sharing your tone resonating message. Yes, everything you said! Growing use to the feeling of being in the flow vs. not comes to help us choose the outlook for our future. I choose happiness and thanks for the great energy uplift!! Happy Holidays

• Snezana says:

You are amazing, Hope you have a great life too

• Brett Bain says:

You’re AMAZING ✨

• Tina says:

Merry Christmas! I have been upset and so bummed. Broke empty house. All my stuff in storage. Looking since July for a place. Thanking God and the universe home owner is allowing me to stay this long. If i don’t find a place soon. Homeless. Hubby and son are draining me, father that cut me off 2 years ago is dying, siblings i raised, housed supported, and boyfriend of sister, dog and son of brother, all turned on me. Different moms. Mom turned on me when i got cancer in 2012, my brother with same parents ugh. I wanted to just go away. Never return. My heart has been ripped out, torn apart and smooshed. Seen up and put back together so many times. Here i am again. I couldnt do my normal giving etc.. actually went to mom’s for dinner. 3 years sincei stepped foot on property. Brother lives there too. Bad, Bad person. I am actually feeling ok. I do have a big heart. And I HAVE to give more to myself. I am at a point in my life that i can no longer have my heart ripped apart. I have always given everything off myself and opened my home. I should not be living tlhs way. Again. Thank you for you. I love reading your emails. I am 51. Disabled and been working part time. It is killing me. No help! As usual, I will persevere and get through. And hopefully, the day i die, all those in and out of my life will be able to say, She had the biggest heart. She changed my life, she helped me, she was my mentor, i hope one day i can give back what she gave.
    To All I hope you had a Blessed Day. Merry Christmas and have full bellies, smiles on faces.

• Amelia says:

Merry Christmas Crystal
    Having read this,I almost felt as if it was written for me. Wow! I’ve grown so much in “love” & love how much growth I’ve absorbed from allowing it be that I can’t wait till I reach that moment of utter fulfilment!
    Appreciate your timing for this gratifying piece!

Many blessings & Happy holidays
    Amelia

• Vineetha says:

Hi Crystal,
    I adore your emails. It connects to me so much. It’s like you’re watching me from somewhere. You give me a brief summary of what to expect next.
    Thank you so much for that.
    Much love and peace,
    Vineetha

• marie c carr says:

Thank you so much for the inspiring words in your emails. I wish you a lovely Christmas holiday and a great new year.❤

• Ros says:

Thank you for your xmas message Crystal. Had a peaceful Christmas. Happy festive wishes to you. Ros from down under.

• Sheila says:

My Christmas is a little lonely nut I am beginning to get used to it ……..

• Dana says:

Hi Crystal,
    Thank you for that much needed message. Your words, your gift and kindness was much appreciated. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

• Dear Ms. Crystal,

I don’t know how you know what to say exactly when its needed, but you do.

I had a very rough day. A day that should be spent with loved ones. I had to make my formal farewell to someone I thought was going to be my family and what I said brought her happy tears.

Although Adele got me for 6 songs today, it was nice of you to inform me the pains and losses are almost over. It is as if the email today was meant specifically for me.

Thank you for all your help. Merry Christmas.

Love and Light,

Bernie

• Rosa says:

Hi dear . Merry christmas to you . Thanks alot for all your attention . Wish you a holiday and a new year full of love & joy . May god bless you dear and protect you from evil eyes . Amen .

• John says:

Hello Crystal,
    Thanks for that

• Patricia says:

You are an amazing person. I want to thank you for your inspiring words and energy. You lift my heart in ways that I can’t even begin to explain

• Imeleta says:

You’re awesome I love receiving your emails, you must know when I need to receive one from you. May you find love and light continuously in your work and thank you for all the beautiful and encouraging emails you’ve been sending me!
    With love